Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Love Mondays!

Hello Tape fans! I love Mondays! It's the fresh start of a new week that inspires me to love Mondays so much. I was thinking that since we love Monday's so much we should start the week off with a little creativity!
I've been following the blog A Creative Mint for sometime now and Leslie's photographs inspire me with all the variations of colors she uses and the way the items she photographs are arranged. I love that she is also a fan of tape {wink}


So your challenge for this Monday should you choose to accept it is to create a card based on this photo from A Creative Mint and post it on your blog and link back to this post here at Love My Tapes and Friday we'll feature all of your projects and choose 1 entry using Random.org to win a Love My Tapes prize pack.
We'd love for you to use your Love My Tapes Adhesive or fabric tapes but if you don't have any Love My Tapes products to use that's OK. If you do use our products make sure you mention that you did so you can get a 2nd entry into the drawing.
Sound like fun? Now go get your scrap on!

2 comments:

  1. I did a project inspired from your photo. Unfortunately I don't have any of your tapes (must rectify that), but I did have some PP tape that I have never used before so I made sure to use it for this challenge. ;o)
    http://alteredambitions.blogspot.com/2010/08/reviewing-moodies.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a fun challenge!! I got inspired by all the purples in the picture. I don't own any of these fabulous tapes, so I used Scor-tape to add the circles and create the border. Hope this counts.

    Have a great day!!
    Giovana

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!